Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I added a few things to a simple dip to make it extraordinary! I made it last weekend for a group of friends and it was a huge hit. It is easy too! It's nice and spicy, but not unbearable. I am making it again this weekend. Enjoy
- 907.18 g packageof velveeta queso blanco
- 453.59 g chorizo sausage
- 2 (566.99 g) canoriginal Rotel Tomatoes
- 236.59 ml light beer
- In skillet, cook chorizo until fully cooked.
- In large microwave safe bowl, combine beer and Velveeta (cut into chunks). Microwave in 1 minute increments until cheese is fully melted and mixes easily with the beer.
- Add meat and Rotel to cheese and mix well.
- Serve in crock-pot to keep warm.
- Serve with bread or tortilla chips.