Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
In 'Make It Fast, Cook It Slow' by Stephanie O'Dea.
Make and share this Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup brewed espresso (or 3/4 cup strong coffee)
- 2 cups milk (can use 1%)
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 t. ground cinnamon, 1/8 t. cloves, 1/8 t. nutmeg and a tiny pinch of ground ginger)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Use a 2-quart slow cooker; add the coffee and milk to the stoneware.
- Whisk in the pumpkin, spices, sugar, and vanilla.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours; whisk again.
- Ladle into mugs, and garnish with whipped cream and additional cinnamon; add in cinnamon stick and serve.