Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Don't waste your money on drinks from THAT store... do it yourself! Adapted from a recipe at The Kitch'n. http://bit.ly/1Cqk4T
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 cup hot espresso or 1⁄2 cup strong brewed coffee
- In a small saucepan, heat milk, pumpkin and sugar until sugar is dissolved and everything is steaming hot. Transfer to a blender with vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Process until foamy, about 15 seconds. Pour into one large or two small mugs and top with espresso.
Wonderful! Not as rich as Starbucks, nor as sweet, I enjoyed this and will be making again.
Thank you. Followed recipe exactly.
So good!! And easy :) Only I skipped the blender step. Thanks for sharing! I'll be making this often.
Wonderful creamy, spicy latte. Used homemade pumpkin puree and rice milk which both were so sweet that I cut down the sweetener to approx. 1 teaspoon for 1 1/2 cups milk. Thanks for posting - this will be a keeper!