Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte
photo by McCormick Kitchens
- Ready In:
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Bring milk, sugar and pumpkin to simmer in medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Carefully pour mixture into blender container. Add coffee, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. With center part of blender cover removed to let steam escape, blend on medium speed until smooth and frothy. Pour into mugs. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!