Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple, delightful and delicious whether it is hot or cold!
- 1 lb pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 cups water
- Process onion until almost smooth.
- In a large skillet, cook onion in butter.
- Sprinkle curry and bouillon on top of onion. Stir well and allow the curry and bouillon to be absorbed by the onion for about a minute.
- Add pumpkin, milk, evaporated milk, and water. Blend well! There should be almost a mild gritty texture to it, or be completely smooth.
- Heat slowly until steam rises off the surface. DO NOT BOIL!
- Serve hot!