Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I hope this is what you're looking for,I got this recipe from an Italian cookbook.
Make and share this Pumpkin Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and dice pumpkin and potatoes Melt half the butter or margarine in a saucepan and saute the onion until golden brown.
- Add the diced pumpkin and potatoes and milk.Bring to a boil,reduce heat and simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Sieve or puree in an electric blender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Saute the leeks in the remaining butter or margarine. Add to the soup with the chicken stock.Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Before serving,stir in cream and chopped parsley.