1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball
2 hrs 15 mins
A tasty pumpkin cheese ball that looks great as centerpiece for Thanksgiving on your appetizer table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cheeses, pumpkin, preserves and spices in medium bowl until smooth.
- 2Cover and refrigerate 2- 3 hours or until cheese if firm.
- 3Shape mixture into round pumpkin, place on serving plate.
- 4Using knife score vertical lines down pumpkin.
- 5Place pretzel rod in top for stem.
- 6Cover loosely and refrigerate until serving.
- 7Serve with crackers placed around pumpkin.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 121.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g