Perfect Fall Cheese Ball
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
1 Cheese Ball
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups nacho chips, crumbled
- With a mixer, combine cream cheese, cheddar, onion, salsa and cumin. Mix until creamy.
- Scoop mixture onto plastic wrap and use wrap to form a ball and chill for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, roll ball into the crushed nacho chips and place bell pepper stem on top.
- Serve with chips, vegetables or pretzels!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this cute pumpkin cheese ball today for the grandkids. It's easy to put together in a mixer and tasty as well. This cheese ball would be cute as a jackolantern and I might let the youngest granddaughter try her hand at it tonight. Thanks for such a cute idea -- one I will make again. It will be a great appetizer for the Thanksgiving holiday.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"