Pumpkin Cheese Ball
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin or 1/2 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package dried beef, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- celery leaves
- assorted cracker
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin and pineapple.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, beef and onion.
- Shape into a ball; place on a serving platter.
- Score sides with a knife to resemble a pumpkin and add celery leaves for a stem.
- Serve with crackers.
- **Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!