1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Have never made this recipe before. Sounds very tasty. Plan on making it for Thanksgiving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons orange zest (optional)
- 1Beat together cream cheese, sugar, and flour in medium bowl.
- 2Add egg and mix well.
- 3Add orange peel and stir. Set Aside.
- 4Combine pumpkin, oil, and eggs in large mixing bowl.
- 5Stir in sugar, salt, cloves, and cinammon and mix well.
- 6Stir in flour and baking soda.
- 7Blend in pecans.
- 8Pour half of the batter inat a greased and floured 9x5 loaf pan.
- 9Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over batter.
- 10Add remaining batter and spread to cover cream cheese mixture.
- 11Bake for 90 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick tests clean.
- 12Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Ribbon Bread
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.9
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 311.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g