Recipe by Audrey M
A little different than your normal pumpkin pie. Only 3 WW points per slice. WOW!
- 10 graham crackers, made into crumbs (2-1/2” squares)
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened,plus
- 2 teaspoons margarine, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 dash ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare crust: Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, combine crumbs& margarine, mixing thoroughly.
- Using the back of a spoon, press crumb mixture over bottom& up sides of 9 pie pan.
- Bake until crisp and brown, about 15 minutes.
- Remove pan to a wire rack& let crust cool completely before filling.
- To prepare filling: In a one-quart saucepan, combine pudding mix, gelatin,& sugar; add milk& stir to combine.
- Let stand for about 1 minute to soften gelatin.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pumpkin& spices; using electric mixer, beat until combined.
- Add cooked pudding mixture& beat at low speed until thoroughly blended.
- Pour filling in the cooled pie crust; cover& refrigerate until firm.