Audrey M's Note:
A little different than your normal pumpkin pie. Only 3 WW points per slice. WOW!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 graham crackers, made into crumbs (2-1/2” squares)
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened,plus
- 2 teaspoons margarine, softened
- 1To prepare crust: Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a bowl, combine crumbs& margarine, mixing thoroughly.
- 3Using the back of a spoon, press crumb mixture over bottom& up sides of 9 pie pan.
- 4Bake until crisp and brown, about 15 minutes.
- 5Remove pan to a wire rack& let crust cool completely before filling.
- 6To prepare filling: In a one-quart saucepan, combine pudding mix, gelatin,& sugar; add milk& stir to combine.
- 7Let stand for about 1 minute to soften gelatin.
- 8Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- 9In a mixing bowl, combine pumpkin& spices; using electric mixer, beat until combined.
- 10Add cooked pudding mixture& beat at low speed until thoroughly blended.
- 11Pour filling in the cooled pie crust; cover& refrigerate until firm.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pudding Pie
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 307.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free vanilla pudding mix