Prep 20 mins
Cook 32 mins
From taste of home. "These delicious mini tarts are lovely for christmas or to serve at a tea. They're worth the extra time it takes to make them.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1⁄4 cup cooked pumpkin or 1⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rum extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- In small mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese. Beat in flour. Shape into 24 balls. With floured fingers, press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 325 for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, pumpkin, 4 t. melted butter, egg yolk, cream, extracts, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Spoon into warm cups. Combine the pecans and remaining brown sugar and 1 T. melted butter; sprinkle over filling. Bake 23-27 minutes longer or until set and edges are golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.