Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a rich, delicious, fruity muffin with a perfect melding of Fall fruits and pumpkin.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pear Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 14.79 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 4.92 ml salt
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 1 brown sugar
- 236.59 ml granulated Splenda sugar substitute
- 425.24 g can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 177.44 ml applesauce
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 1 pear, peeled cored, and diced
- 1 small apple, peeled cored, and diced
- 59.14 ml fresh cranberries
- 59.14 ml pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix together all dry ingredients and set aside.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, oil, and applesauce in a mixer bowl and beat just until blended. Do not overbeat.
- Add pumpkin/applesauce mixture to dry ingredients and mix until moistened. Do not overmix.
- Fold in cranberries, apple and pear chunks and pecans.
- Pour into prepared muffin tins or papers.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes (check at 30).