Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy Fall breakfast treat!
Make and share this Pumpkin Pancakes with Cider Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 slightly beaten egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup apple cider
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pancakes: Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- In another bowl combine milk, pumpkin, yolks and oil.
- Add pumpkin mix to dry mix stir til just combined.
- In another bowl, beat whites til stiff.
- Fold into pumpkin mix.
- Cook on hot griddle or skillet as normal.
- Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a saucepan Cook and stir over medium heat til sugar desolves and mix is bubbly.
- Simmer about 20 Minutes til reduced to 1 cup.
- Let stand about 25 to 30 minutes to thicken.