Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (6 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- With electric mixer, combine milk and pudding mix.
- Add canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Very easy, very elegant and very delicious....I served this in individual coffee mugs with a ginger snap cookie in the bottom and one in the middle...chilled, then topped with whipped cream and ginger snap crumbs...great presentation....Am planning to make a trifle for Thanksgiving using this and the ginger snaps and lady fingers....Thanks for a great recipe!!!!
This was quite good, but I found that I had to add a bit of sugar to it to make it sweet enough for our tastes. Overall we enjoyed it, but I think I may try to make some changes in the future to 1) make it a bit thicker and 2) give it a bit more flavor. Thanks for the recipe :) We enjoyed it thoroughly