Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serve with apple slices or gingersnaps.
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- Add syrup and cinnamon, and beat until smooth.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Great dip for the fall holidays! I add nutmeg and ground ginger for an even more pumpkin pie taste. Thanks for the recipe!
My favorite Dip is "Pumpkin Dip".It tastes very good!
I have served this several times and everyone loves it! I will definitely make it again! I have even used fat free cream cheese and it came out fine.