Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In this recipe you can use either canned pumpkin or pumpkin puree you have from your own pumpkins. Also you have the option of using fat free evaporated milk to help cut down on the fat instead of regular evaporated milk.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line 9 x 13 pan with wax paper, leaving 1-2 inches slack on both ends. evenly cover wax paper with non stick spray.
- Combine first five ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Sprinkle (evenly & carefully) dry cake mix over the entire mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts over the cake mix.
- Spoon melted margarine evenly over mixture.
- Bake at 350 for an hour or until golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 2-3 hours.
- Invert pan onto cookie sheet or cutting board and carefully pull away at excess wax paper.
- Cool in refrigerator for about an hour and cut into desired pieces.
- Serve with whipped cream.