Recipe by MizzNezz
I found this in a Country America mag. about 5 years ago. It's a fluffy, creamy, light pie that I think you will really love!!
Top Review by Lord Javac
I made this for Thanksgiving and everyong enjoyed it. It is quite simple to prepare and doesn't take much time. The pie tastes more of pumpkin than of the spices. This makes for a subtler flavor than traditional pumpkin pie, but that's exactly what I wanted.
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 16 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped with the sugar