Recipe by Steve P.
I haven't tried this one. It souds very nice. It's for a request by a poster who needs to use up 1+1/2 cups of leftover pumpkin.
Top Review by Jorjette
I've used this recipe many, many times now and it always turns out amazing. I do them as muffins instead of a loaf and they are always gone as soon as they are cool enough to eat.
- 2 cups all purpose white flour
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil or 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cranberries, quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl place the flour, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
- Stir together to combine.
- In another bowl place the eggs, oil, milk, and pumpkin.
- Stir this until combined then add to the dry ingredients.
- Stir the mixture until it is all combined.
- At this point stir in the cranberries.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for about 1 hour or until toothpic inserted in center comes out clean in a 350° degree oven.