Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Recipe taken from Shekou Women's International Club.............courtesy Carol Goldinger GFG
Make and share this Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour & brown sugarin medium bowl.
- cut in butter to make a crumb mixture.
- stir in nuts.
- Set aside 3/4 cup mixture for topping.
- Press reamaining mixture into bottom of 8x8x1 1/2" pan.
- Bake in pre - heated 180 o c (350oF) oven for 15 mins.
- cool slightly.
- Combine cream cheese,sugar,pumpkin,eggs,cinnamon, allspice,& vanillain large mixer bowl.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pout over baked crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake an additional 30 -35 mins.
- Cool before cutting into bars.
- MAKES 32 1 x 2 " bars.
These were not what I expected. The taste and texture are more like pie than cheesecake. They're also very sweet. I like the nuts in the crust and topping. I think the instructions should have said chilled butter, which is much easier to cut into flour than softened butter. If I make these again, I'll use more cream cheese. DH likes them a lot. Made for PAC Fall 09.