Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Recipe taken from Shekou Women's International Club.............courtesy Carol Goldinger GFG
Make and share this Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour & brown sugarin medium bowl.
- cut in butter to make a crumb mixture.
- stir in nuts.
- Set aside 3/4 cup mixture for topping.
- Press reamaining mixture into bottom of 8x8x1 1/2" pan.
- Bake in pre - heated 180 o c (350oF) oven for 15 mins.
- cool slightly.
- Combine cream cheese,sugar,pumpkin,eggs,cinnamon, allspice,& vanillain large mixer bowl.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pout over baked crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake an additional 30 -35 mins.
- Cool before cutting into bars.
- MAKES 32 1 x 2 " bars.
These were not what I expected. The taste and texture are more like pie than cheesecake. They're also very sweet. I like the nuts in the crust and topping. I think the instructions should have said chilled butter, which is much easier to cut into flour than softened butter. If I make these again, I'll use more cream cheese. DH likes them a lot. Made for PAC Fall 09.