Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A super easy, yummy fall weather type of cookie.
- 290.58 g spice cake mix
- 425.24 g canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml oil
- 311.84 g butterscotch chips
- 59.14 ml flour (optional)
- Mix the dry cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, oil (and flour, if using).
- Add the butterscotch chips.
- Drop by spoonful on cookie sheet that has been sprayed with Pam or other cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 9 minutes.
- The flour is not necessary, but makes the cookie a little more firm.
I reduced the oil to 1/3 cup and the cookies did not fall apart so easily.