Peanut Butter and Butterscotch Chip Cookies
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- heat oven to 350 and spray a large cookie sheet.
- combine peanut butter, brown sugar, sugar, and butter and beat with an electric mixer.
- slowly beat in eggs.
- in a seperate bowl mix flour, soda and salt.
- slowly, by hand mix wet and dry together.
- make dough into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- with your thumb make an indention in the cookie, flatening the balls slightly.
- put three butterscotch chips in the center of each cookie.
- bake 15-20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I am still young (25) Life experince has aged me alot. I learned to cook at both of my grandmother's knees (One southern American, one southern Irish) when I was about five. By ten I started collecting cookbooks and experinmenting on my own. As a latch key kid I cooked for my four younger brothers and sisters. My mom ran a small deli before she died when I was 17 so alot of my recies debuted there. Now I run my own catering Buisness. I am married to a wnderful man for five years now. I am a six year old daughter, sons who are four and three. We are also raising my 14 year old sister and nine Year old stepsister and have a 16 year old foster daughter, all of which love cooking with me. I am writing a cookbook with the hopes that when I pass I can leave my recipes for them My cookbook collection has now reached over 1200. Thank you for trying and reviewing my recipes.. <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">