Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A super easy, yummy fall weather type of cookie.
Make and share this Pumpkin Butterscotch Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the dry cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, oil (and flour, if using).
- Add the butterscotch chips.
- Drop by spoonful on cookie sheet that has been sprayed with Pam or other cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 9 minutes.
- The flour is not necessary, but makes the cookie a little more firm.
I reduced the oil to 1/3 cup and the cookies did not fall apart so easily.