Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
i got this from runner's world :-)
Make and share this Pumpkin Bread With Mini Chocolate Chips recipe from Food.com.
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all dry ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- In a seperate bowl, slightly beat the eggs with a fork or wire whisk. Add thwe remaining wet ingredients to the eggs and stir well. Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir just until evenly mixed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Coat 2 bread pans evenly with cooking spray.Pout half of the mixture into each pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
Delicious pumpkin bread! The nutmeg is very strong in this but goes great with the pumpkin, as do the chocolate chips! I made half of the recipe and baked in mini loaf pans (I got four mini-loaves). Thanks for sharing a great recipe! Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011