- 1 3⁄4 cups Bob's Red Mill gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs or 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup chopped maple walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease an 8x4 inch loaf pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda,.
- salt, and sugar.
- Add butter, eggs, nuts, and pumpkin and beat until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake about 1 hour or until a toothpick.
- inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.