Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a low fat recipe to help keep those calories down during the holidays. We all know we need to watch our calories. LOL Only 3 WW points per slice.
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- cooking spray
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
- Combine flour and next 6 ingredients (flour through salt) in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Fold in raisins and pecans.
- Spoon batter into 2 (8x4) loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pans on a wire rack; remove from pans.
- Cool completely on rack.
this was awesome!!! my whole family loved it!!! :)
Thanks so much for posting this! I adore pumpkin bread, and it is sort of tough to "health up" b/c there is usually so much oil in it. I used 1/2 whole wheat flour, and added about 1/2 t each of nutmeg and ground clove. I also discovered too late that I am out of raisins, but DH and I agree the end result didn't suffer for it! Thanks again!