Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of the best pumpkin bread recipes I've tried. Very moist and also makes terrific muffins.
Make and share this Pumpkin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Blend the first 5 ingredients together well.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and add to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Pour into greased loaf pans to 2/3 full.
- Bake 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let set 10 minutes.
- Remove from loaf pans and wrap immediately in foil for 30 minutes.
- This makes the loaves unbelieveably moist.
- You can also add nuts or raisins or whatever else you want to.
Great recipe!! I substituted butternut squash, half whole wheat flour and half applesauce for the oil and it turned out GREAT. Thanks for a good recipe. My kids loved it. Next time I will try it with raisins.
Smells wonderful! I made one loaf and 12 muffins. Very moist, though a bit bland. I didn't add any raisins or nuts though, which I think would have made it a bit sweeter.
Excellent recipe! Thanks for sharing.