Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
A yummy & moist treat that is good any time of year. This recipe yields three loaves - one to keep and two to give to friends.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour 3 loaf pans.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt,& cinnamon; set aside.
- Stir pumpkin, oil, water, and eggs in large bowl.
- Gradually add dry ingredients, stirring until blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes before removing from pans.
this bread was very moist and tasted great. i to only got 2 loaves but that was because i used the large loaf pan instead of the normal size. would be great christmas gift
This was very moist,I added a tsp. of pumpkin pie spice to the ingredients.I only got two loaves however,and I had to cook it a bit longer.But my teenage son ate a whole loaf in on sitting.Very good bread.
This was an excellent recipe except that you wrote a can of pumpkin and I guess that it was the 1lb can (14oz)and it was correct...I followed the directions to the tee and it came out moist and wonderful...Thanks