1/9 Photos of Pumpkin Bread
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I have no idea where I found this recipe. For the past 25 years or so this has become a holiday tradition. I have made this for bake sales and have baked it in mini-loaf pans and given as Christmas gifts. If this is baked in mini-loaf pans, reduce the cooking time to about 45 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the sugar and oil together.
- 2Add eggs and pumpkin, mixing well.
- 3Mix together the dry ingredients.
- 4Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture alternately with water.
- 5Pour into 2 well greased and floured 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until tests done.
- 7Let stand 10 minutes, remove from pan to cool.
- 8Note: To test for doness, insert a toothpick off center and if it comes out clean the bread is done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (2103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3129.3
- Calories from Fat 1084
- Total Fat 120.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 3924.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 485.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 303.8 g
- Protein 37.6 g