Chef Dine's Note:
These are fabulous. I love this recipe so much I make it as my birthday cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (2 teaspoons cinnamon plus Pampered Chef, Recipezaar has a mock pampered chef cinnamon plus recipe)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat, oil, pumpkin, eggs and cinnamon mixture on medium speed for 1 minute.
- 3Stir in Bisquick and continue mixing at medium speed until smooth.
- 4Pour batter into a jelly roll pan or bar pan or 13 x 9" pan and bake for 23-26 minutes.
- 5Let cool completely before frosting.
- 6While bars are baking, mix together the cream cheese, butter, milk and vanilla together until well blended.
- 7Slowly add powdered sugar until well blended.
- 8Store in the refrigerator until you are ready to frost your pumpkin bars.
- 9Let sit out at room temperature for 10 minutes before frosting.
- 10Can also be used to make pumpkin muffins/cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.8
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 275.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g