Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are fabulous. I love this recipe so much I make it as my birthday cake.
Make and share this Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (2 teaspoons cinnamon plus Pampered Chef, Recipezaar has a mock pampered chef cinnamon plus recipe)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat, oil, pumpkin, eggs and cinnamon mixture on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Stir in Bisquick and continue mixing at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour batter into a jelly roll pan or bar pan or 13 x 9" pan and bake for 23-26 minutes.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
- While bars are baking, mix together the cream cheese, butter, milk and vanilla together until well blended.
- Slowly add powdered sugar until well blended.
- Store in the refrigerator until you are ready to frost your pumpkin bars.
- Let sit out at room temperature for 10 minutes before frosting.
- Can also be used to make pumpkin muffins/cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.