Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Flavors of Fall.
Make and share this Pull-Apart Bacon Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet; stir/saute pepper and onion until tender; remove from heat and set aside.
- Cut biscuits in to quarters; place in a mixing bowl.
- Add sauteed vegetables, bacon, margarine, and cheese; toss until mixed.
- Arrange biscuit mixture in a greased 10" tube pan; bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes.
- Invert onto a platter to serve.
This was fabulous!
This was really different and delicious. I served it with Beef Stroganoff last night, and the bread was the definate hit...Even after the meal was over, the leftover bread was still nibbled on. It was very easy, and made a nice presentation as well. Thanks for posting this NurseDi.