From Gooseberry Patch Flavors of Fall.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet; stir/saute pepper and onion until tender; remove from heat and set aside.
- 2Cut biscuits in to quarters; place in a mixing bowl.
- 3Add sauteed vegetables, bacon, margarine, and cheese; toss until mixed.
- 4Arrange biscuit mixture in a greased 10" tube pan; bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes.
- 5Invert onto a platter to serve.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pull-Apart Bacon Bread
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.4
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 1392.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 15.7 g