Recipe by Lennie
Doesn't this sound easy? From a 1990 Betty Crocker recipe booklet.
Top Review by Miss Erin C.
I can't believe how easy and good these are!!!! I used bite-sized Milkey Way candy bars in the ones I made and they were fantastic. Thank you Lennie, I'm so glad you found that great estate sale, I am definitely reaping th benefits.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- Unfold pastry and lay one sheet flat on your work surface.
- Arrange miniature peanut butter cups in 5 rows of 5 each.
- Brush pastry lightly with water between cups.
- Top with second pastry sheet.
- Press pastry gently around cups to seal; then cut between cups to make squares.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake about 10 minutes or until puffy and golden brown; cool slightly.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Note: substitute milk chocolate-covered chewy caramels for peanut butter cups if you wish.