Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Doesn't this sound easy? From a 1990 Betty Crocker recipe booklet.
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- Unfold pastry and lay one sheet flat on your work surface.
- Arrange miniature peanut butter cups in 5 rows of 5 each.
- Brush pastry lightly with water between cups.
- Top with second pastry sheet.
- Press pastry gently around cups to seal; then cut between cups to make squares.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake about 10 minutes or until puffy and golden brown; cool slightly.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Note: substitute milk chocolate-covered chewy caramels for peanut butter cups if you wish.
I can't believe how easy and good these are!!!! I used bite-sized Milkey Way candy bars in the ones I made and they were fantastic. Thank you Lennie, I'm so glad you found that great estate sale, I am definitely reaping th benefits.
These were much easier to make than I initially thought they would be!! I used Chocolate Chewy Caramels instead of Minature Peanut Butter Cups - only because I couldn't find the latter to buy anywhere. They really went down a treat! Thanks for suggesting this recipe to me! It's a keeper, for sure!
WOW!! This recipe is wonderful!! I only had 16 ravioli instead of 24 - but that is probably due to my inexperience using puff pastry. I let mine cook for 12 minutes - they were nice and golden by then. This is a definite keeper!! I was going to take them to school on Monday, but I don't think they'll last that long! =) Thanks Lennie!!