photo by sofie-a-toast
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated ravioli
- 9 ounces fresh spinach
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable broth or 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 medium green onions, sliced (1/3 cup)
- red pepper flakes
- Cook and drain ravioli as directed.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan, gently wilt spinach (you can also keep it raw if you prefer).
- In a large saucepan, mix cream cheese, coconut milk, broth, curry and salt and red pepper flakes to taste. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until hot and cream cheese is melted.
- Spoon spinach over serving plate. Top with ravioli and sauce. Sprinkle with onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!