Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
OMGoodness! This Ice Cream "Cake" will cure any sweet tooth! If you like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, you'll love this treat! I have to give credit to Marg (CaymanDesigns) for her Peanut Butter Graham Cookies that inspired me to make this! Oh the things we can do with Peanut Butter! (Prep/Cooking time does not include freezing overnight.)
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white corn syrup
- 1 (16 ounce) container icing, Fudge
- 1⁄2 gallon chocolate ice cream, partially thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip
- 12 peanut butter cups, crushed
- Mix the Peanut Butter, Graham Cracker crumbs, Powdered Sugar and Corn Syrup together and press into bottom of 13x15 pan (I use glass).
- Spread the Icing on top of the crust. (If the icing is stiff, you can microwave it for 15 seconds to soften.).
- Fold the Cool Whip into the softened Ice Cream and spread on top of the icing.
- Freeze overnight.
- Before serving, sprinkle crushed Peanut Butter Cups on top.