I got this recipe from a Family Circle Magazine years ago. I use to make variations of it for my kids when they were little. These cookies are gooey and fun to make! Don't forget the milk!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks softened) or 1 cup margarine (2 sticks softened)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (4 ounce) package jell-o instant pudding mix (see variations below for flavors)
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (see variations)
- 1 cup chopped nuts, walnuts work well (optional)
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350º F. with mixer beat wet ingredients until light and fluffy. In separate bowl stir together by hand flour, baking soda and Jell-O. Gradually add flour mix to wet ingredients mixing until smooth scraping bowl often. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 2Drop dough with a tablespoon on baking sheets coated with non-stick spray or parchment paper.
- 3Bake in pre-heated oven 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely. (if you can wait!
- 5Try vanilla pudding with chocolate chips, chocolate pudding with peanut butter chips or white chocolate chips.
- 6Pistachio pudding with chopped pistachio nuts. Have fun!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 183.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: