Recipe by Lorna Jones
Tasty, quick and easy. All the flavours come together beautifully and will have everyone asking where you learnt to cook. If you like chicken then you must try this.
Grapefruit and Tarragon Dressing
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 4 chicken breasts
- 20 slices prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 3 -4 small coliban potatoes, sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas or 1⁄2 cup runner beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Dressing Combine all ingredients in a small jug and let sit for an hour or so to allow the flavours to blend.
- Chicken Pan fry the chicken breasts to seal them.
- Remove from pan and wrap proscuitto around breasts (usually around 4 to 5 slices each breast).
- Place onto a rack or tray and into the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Vegetables Boil the thickly sliced potatoes until tender but not mooshy.
- At the last minute, place the asparagus and snowpeas or beans into a pot of boiling water and cook only for a minute or so.
- Serving Toss the vegetables with a little of the dressing.
- Serve onto plates and top vegetables with the chicken and then drizzle a little of the dressing over the chicken breasts.