Florentine Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
photo by Blossom in Seattle
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wring out defrosted spinach in clean kitchen towel to remove water.
- Toast pine nuts
- Combine nuts with spinach in a bowl; mix in cheeses, garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Cut into and across but not all the way through the chicken breasts, opening them up like a book with a sharp knife. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Fill each with a small mound of stuffing.
- Flap chicken breasts back over stuffing and wrap each breast with prosciutto to seal them, carefully covering the whole breast.
- Brush chicken all over with olive oil and roast 18 to 20 minutes until cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!