Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Given by Hazel Woodfill, Quick N Easy
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked rice
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 bay leaf
- Mix all together. Shape in balls. (Not to large as rice swells when cooked).
- Place in greased casserole dish and cover with tomato soup (do not delute) add bay leaf.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 60-80 minutes.
- You may need a tiny bit of water, added to the tomato soup if cooked a long time.