Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an extremely DELICIOUS recipe that is LOW CARB and LOW SUGAR for people that are DIABETIC. We served it with wilted bok choy in soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, lemon juice. We also had a relish dish of grape tomatoes, sliced avocado, and scallions. If you have any questions e-mail me: AlanLeonetti@q.com
- Remove entire shell & tail from the prawns.
- Butterfly the prawns by cutting down the back almost, but not all the way through, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small skillet, sauté the green onion in the butter, and stir in the lemon juice.
- Add the torn apart (in small pieces) crabmeat and panko breadcrumbs.
- In a large baking dish, sprayed with non-stick spray, spread the prawns open to lay flat. Top the prawns equally with the crab mixture.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until the prawns are done.
Yummy! I had to substitute sweet onion for the green onions and regular bread crumbs for the Panko. So sad that my family doesn't like seafood....more for me :)