Alan Leonetti's Note:
This is an extremely DELICIOUS recipe that is LOW CARB and LOW SUGAR for people that are DIABETIC. We served it with wilted bok choy in soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, lemon juice. We also had a relish dish of grape tomatoes, sliced avocado, and scallions. If you have any questions e-mail me: AlanLeonetti@q.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove entire shell & tail from the prawns.
- 2Butterfly the prawns by cutting down the back almost, but not all the way through, and set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 4In a small skillet, sauté the green onion in the butter, and stir in the lemon juice.
- 5Add the torn apart (in small pieces) crabmeat and panko breadcrumbs.
- 6In a large baking dish, sprayed with non-stick spray, spread the prawns open to lay flat. Top the prawns equally with the crab mixture.
- 7Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until the prawns are done.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prawns (Large Shrimp) Topped With Crabmeat
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.7
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 118.1 mg
- Sodium 669.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 20.4 g