1/2 Photos of Prawn (Shrimp) and Lime Tartlets
A recipe from a national supermakets Christmas magazine. You can use store bought Lime Aioli Seafood Dipping Sauce (which the recipe called for) for they also gave a tip for making your own so have put that in the recipe and added a little extra time to the prep. There is no cooking involved. These tartlets are very small, one or two delicate bites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 48 g pastry shells (packet Coles cocktail tarts specified)
- 36 shrimp (small. peeled, tails removed )
- chili flakes (dried optional)
Lime Aioli Seafood Dipping Sauce
- 1Lime Aioli Seafood Dipping Sauce - Mix mayonnaise, juice and zest and chill till needed.
- 2Arrange tart chells on a serving platter and spoon 1/2 teaspoon aioli in the base of each tart shell and place 3 prawns in each.
- 3Drizzle with remaining aioli and sprinkle sparingly with chilli flakes, to taste if using.
Browse Our Top Australian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Australian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prawn (Shrimp) and Lime Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.5
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.9 mg
- Sodium 316.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: