Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Crescent roll crust with a sweet surprise filling. Always a hit.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, shredded
- 8 ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- Melt butter on stove and add brown sugar. Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add sour cream and cook 4 minutes while stirring. Remove from heat. Add cereal, nuts, and coconut. Stir until coated.
- Divide dough into eight triangles. Press individual dough rolls into mini sized muffin cups. Press to cover sides.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar. Spoon one teaspoon into each muffin cup.
- Spoon heaping teaspoon of cooked mixture over cream cheese mixture. At this point can be done ahead of time and refrigerated until baking.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-16 minutes, or until golden.
- Whip heavy cream until peaks form. Serve a dollop on each portion.