Vicki in CT's Note:
Crescent roll crust with a sweet surprise filling. Always a hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter on stove and add brown sugar. Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add sour cream and cook 4 minutes while stirring. Remove from heat. Add cereal, nuts, and coconut. Stir until coated.
- 2Divide dough into eight triangles. Press individual dough rolls into mini sized muffin cups. Press to cover sides.
- 3Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar. Spoon one teaspoon into each muffin cup.
- 4Spoon heaping teaspoon of cooked mixture over cream cheese mixture. At this point can be done ahead of time and refrigerated until baking.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 11-16 minutes, or until golden.
- 6Whip heavy cream until peaks form. Serve a dollop on each portion.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Crescent Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.3
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 295.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g