Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I don't remember where I got the recipie from but it is very good and low in fat.
- 1⁄3 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup steel cut oats or 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup natural unsweetened applesauce
- 1 scoop protein powder (for 18 g protein)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 egg whites or 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 2 packets Splenda sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all.
- Pour into sprayed loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.