Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A dessert recipe for 2.
- 2 ounces poundcake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 2 10-ounce custard cups with non-stick cooking spray; fill each with 1 ounce cake cubes, 1 T. raisins; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, using a wire whisk, beat together the milk, orange juice, eggs, granulated sugar, and orange peel; pour half of the mixture into each cup.
- Place cups in a 8x8-inch baking pan and fill pan with water to a depth of 1-inch; bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove baking pan from the oven and custard cups from water bath; set cups aside and let cool.
- When ready to serve, using a small tea strainer, sift half of the confectioners' sugar onto each pudding.