Chocolate Chip Pound Cake Bread Pudding
- Ready In:
- First, make the pound cake.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13 or 2 loaf-sized metal pans.
- Combine the softened butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl. Beat with mixer until blended well.
- Add the sugar and continue to beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs beating with each additional egg.
- Add vanilla.
- Add the flour alternating with milk (start and end with flour).
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour in pans. Bake 9x13 pan for 45 minutes or 2 loaf pans for 35 minutes.
- Let cool on rack.
- When the cake has cooled, cut into small cubes and place in a 9x13 pyrex pan.
- Whisk together eggs and sugar. Add milk. Whisk until combined.
- Pour egg mixture over the pound cake.
- Let soak on counter for 1 hour.
- Bake for 45 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!