Recipe by Amathea
This is my friend's version of potluck potatoes. My dh loves this and I figured someone else might like this variation too.
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients except cornflakes and 1/4 cup of butter.
- Mix well and pour into buttered 13 x 9 pan.
- Combine corn flakes and 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.