I have not tried this, but found it in a Potato Board Pamphlet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 lbs potatoes (red or white, 4 medium)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard (or hot-sweet mustard)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, unseasoned
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Cut unpeeled potatoes in half, then slice 1/4 inch thick.
- 2In 3 quart saucepan, cover potatoes with water. Add salt and heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook until potatoes are almost tender, about 6 minutes.
- 3Add beans. Cover and cook 3 or 4 minutes, or until potatoes are just tender. Drain thoroughly and cool 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar, and oil until thoroughly blended and smooth.
- 5Add onion, potatoes, and beans to dressing. Toss gently to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Salad With Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 556.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g