Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this, but found it in a Potato Board Pamphlet.
Make and share this Potato Salad With Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 lbs potatoes (red or white, 4 medium)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard (or hot-sweet mustard)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, unseasoned
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut unpeeled potatoes in half, then slice 1/4 inch thick.
- In 3 quart saucepan, cover potatoes with water. Add salt and heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook until potatoes are almost tender, about 6 minutes.
- Add beans. Cover and cook 3 or 4 minutes, or until potatoes are just tender. Drain thoroughly and cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar, and oil until thoroughly blended and smooth.
- Add onion, potatoes, and beans to dressing. Toss gently to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.