Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Can be served warm or cold.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, cut into bite sized pieces
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar or 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Boil potatoes for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Add the green beans and cook until tender (about 5 minutes).
- In a colander drain potatoes and beans.
- Spay a pan with cooking spray and and the onions over med heat.
- Cook onions for 8 minutes and take off of heat.
- Stir in Dijon mustard, Splenda, salt, pepper and rice vinegar.
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Can be served warm or refrigerate a couple of hours and serve cold- it is great either way!