Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Smooth potato based soup with melted pepper jack cheese, touch of garlic, and wilted baby spinach
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1 (32 ounce) box fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- Place Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes in a 3 quart pot.
- Add shredded pepper jack cheese and press into mashed potatoes with a potato masher.
- Add chicken broth one cup at a time, slowly mixing to incorporate all.
- Heat on medium-high heat while stirring until the soup is hot and the cheese is completely melted. Add spinach and garlic powder, and heat a few minutes until spinach is wilted.
I just love pepper jack cheese so I rate this recipe the best . Thanks a lot .Mrs Susanne Jones.