Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted by request
Make and share this Potato Chip Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 slices white bread
- 4 -6 dill pickle slices
- plain potato chips (Lays or Ruffles)
- Spread peanut butter on both bread slices.
- Place pickle chips on one slice.
- Top with overlapping potato chips.
- Close sandwich and eat.
- *Plain Jane-spread mayonnaise on white bread and top with potato chips.
- *Banana Crunch-spread peanut butter on white bread; add sliced bananas, and top with potato chips.
- *Cheese 'n' Chips-make a grilled cheese sandwich with American cheese and potato chips on buttered white bread.
- Other ideas--barbecue chips on ham and cheese sandwich; salt and vinegar chips or tuna fish sandwich.
I like PB and pickles, but never thought to add chips. Oh so not good for you, but pretty tasty. Loved the crunch. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag game. :)